Industrial equipment of cleaning by ultrasounds
- Capacity: 3000 litres.
- Internal measurements: 2200 x 1200 x 1200mm.
- Platform useful measures: 2000 x 1000 x 960mm.
- Liftingcapacity of pneumatic platform: 1000 kg.
- Weight: 1900 kg.
- Power supply: 380V.
- Installed ultrasound power: 18000W.
- ModelEK-1500 emitters with a frequency of 40 Khz.
- 12 waterproof emitters of 1500W made of stainless-steel 316of 2,5 mm thickness and placed on both sides of the vat. Each one has 30titanium-steel-piezoelectric transducers of high efficiency and highresistance, specially made for use in ultrasound vats.
- Sweep System.
- Power ratio: 6 watts/litre
- Automatic frequency sweep adjustment
Construction and characteristics of the equipment
- Constructed in stainless steel AISI 304 and AISI 316L with athickness of 2,5mm.
- Lifting and immersion platform by pneumatic system, with the possibility of batting programming combined with ultrasonic operation.
- Water discharge by 11/2” valve.
- Oil removal by a surface sweepby means of the low-pressure pump and auxiliary settling tank.
- Detectorwith automatic stop due to lack of water level.
- Sensor with automatic stop due to excess of temperature 83º.
Outward panels, and components
- The outer paneling is constructed of 1-mm-thickness stainless steel AISI 304.
- End-of-day covering in double faced stainless-steel, thermally insulated, and with an automatic opening / closing system.
- REINFORCEDANTI-VIBRATION LEGS and ADJUSTABLE in height.
- Compressed air gun for the drying of pieces.
- 2 resistance heaters of1000w each one.
Intuitive and easy-to-use touch screen, with the following possibilities:
- Ultrasound time programming: continuous or timed mode.
- Pneumatic platform batting time programming.
- Water temperature programming.
- Settling auxiliary vat operating programming.
- Opening-closingcontrol of end-of-day lid.
- Touch screen in Spanish, Portuguese, French and English.
- On-screen function of the preparation and percentage of detergents to be used.
Equipment made by EKYMA ULTRASONIDOS SMLLC are in compliance with European standards of CE marking, and with the electromagnetic and safety directives for electrical equipment 2004/108 CE and 2006/95 / CE. Moreover, it has a quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001:2015