Indrustrial equipment of cleaning by ultrasounds
- Capacity: 350 litres.
- Internal measurements: 960 x 695 x 630mm.
- External measurements: 1335 x 960 x 1000mm.
- Platform useful measures: 940x 595x 415mm.
- Weight: 320 kg.
- Power supply: 380V.
- Installed ultrasound power: 3000W.
- Model EK-1500 emitter with afrequency of 40 kHz.
- Integrated frequency sweep adjustment.
- Sweep System.
- 2 waterproof emitters, each one has 30titanium-steel-piezoelectric transducers of high efficiency and high resistance, speciallymade for use in ultrasound vats, placed on one side of the vat.
- Power of transducer: 50 watts.
- Power ratio: 8,57 watts/litre.
- Electric resistance of 6000W.
Construction and characteristics of the equipment
- Constructed in stainless steel AISI 304 and AISI 316L with a thickness of 2,5mm.
- Lifting and immersion platform by pneumatic system, with the possibility of batting programming combined with ultrasonic operation.
- Lifting capacity of pneumatic platform: 200 kg.
- Water discharge by 11/2” valve.
- Oil removal by a surface sweep by means of the low-pressure pump andauxiliary settling tank.
- Detector with automatic stopdue to lack of water level.
- Sensor with automatic stop due to excess of temperature (+83º)
Outward panels, and components
- Constructed in stainless steel AISI 304 with a thickness of 1,2mm.
- Heat-insulated end-of-day lid, and it has stainless-steel hinges and a pneumaticspring.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE ANTI-VIBRATION LEGS.
- Compressed air gun forthe drying of pieces.
Intuitive andeasy-to-use touch screen, with the following possibilities:
- Ultrasound time programming: continuous or timed mode.
- Pneumatic platform batting time programming.
- Water temperature programming.
- Settling auxiliary vat operating programming.
- Display text in Spanish, French,Portuguese and English.
- On-screenfunction of the preparation and percentage of detergents to be used
Equipment made by EKYMAULTRASONIDOS SMLLC are in compliance with European standards of CE marking, andwith the electromagnetic and safety directives for electrical equipment 2004/108 CE and2006/95 / CE. Moreover, it has a quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001:2015