Industrial equipment of cleaning by ultrasounds
- Capacity: 1000 litres.
- Lifting capacity of pneumatic platform: 500 kg.
- Internal measurements: 1550 x 925x 800mm.
- External measurements: 1990 x 1325 x 1180mm.
- Platform usefulmeasures: 1525 x 745 x 600mm.
- Weight: 710 kg.
- Power supply: 380V.
- Installed ultrasound power: 7500W.
- Model EK-1500 emitters with a frequency of 40 kHz.
- Integrated frequency sweep adjustment.
- Sweep System.
- 5 waterproof emitters, each one has 30 titanium-steel-piezoelectric transducers of high efficiency and high resistance, specially made for use inultrasound vats, placed on both sides of the vat.
- Power of transducer: 50 watts.
- Power ratio: 7,57 watts/litre.
- Electric resistance of 9000W.
Construction and characteristics of the equipment
- Constructed in stainless steel AISI 304 with athickness of 2mm and AISI 316 L of 2,5 mm thickness.
- Lifting and immersion platform by pneumatic system, with thepossibility of batting programming combined with ultrasonic operation.
- Liftingcapacity of pneumatic platform: 500 kg.
- Water discharge by 11/2” valve.
- Oil removal by surface sweep bymeans of low pressure pump and auxiliary settling tank.
- Detector with automatic stop due to lack of water level.
- Sensor with automatic stop due to excess of temperature (+83º).
Outward panels, and components
- Constructed in stainless steel AISI 304 with athickness of 1,2mm.
- Heat-insulated end-of-day lid made of stainless steel and has an automatic opening.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLEANTI-VIBRATION LEGS.
- Compressed air gun for the drying of pieces.
Intuitive and easy-to-use touch screen, with the following possibilities:
- Ultrasound time programming: continuous or timed mode.
- Pneumatic platform batting time programming.
- Water temperature programming.
- Settling auxiliary vat operating programming.
- Display text in Spanish, French, Portuguese and English.
- On-screen function of the preparation and percentage of detergents to be used.
Equipment made by EKYMA ULTRASONIDOS SMLLC are in compliance with European standards of CE marking, and with the electromagnetic and safety directives for electrical equipment 2004/108 CE and2006/95 / CE. Moreover, it has a quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.