Industrial equipment of cleaning by ultrasounds
- Capacity: 100 litres.
- Internal measurements: 800 x 350 x 400mm.
- External measurements: 860 x 485 x 900mm.
- Weight: 80 kg.
- Ultrasound vat: 220V.
- Installed ultrasound power: 1200W.
- Integrated frequencysweep adjustment.
- Sweep System.
- 20 titanium-steel-piezoelectric transducers of high efficiency and high resistance specially made for use in ultrasound vats.
- Frecuency 40Khz.
- Power ratio: 12,5 watts/litre
Construction and characteristics of the equipment
- Constructed in stainless steel AISI 304 with a thickness of 2,5mm.
- Water discharge by 1” valve.
- 2000 w silicone resistance heater.
- Reinforced work basket made of stainless steel.
- End-of-day lid in stainless-steel.
- Main switch.
- Display with temperature control by a programmable digital thermostat. (70º)
- Programmable digital ultrasound timecontrol. (0-99 minutes). Also permanent ultrasound.