Industrial equipment of cleaning by ultrasounds
- Capacity: 500 litres.
- Lifting capacity of pneumatic platform: 300 kg.
- Internal measurements: 1130 x 780x 670mm.
- External measurements: 1505 x 1010 x 1020mm.
- Platform usefulmeasures: 1110 x 595 x 442mm.
- Weight: 420 kg.
- Power supply: 380V.
- Installed ultrasound power: 4500W.
- Model EK-1500emitters with a frequency of 40Khz.
- Integrated frequencysweep adjustment.
- Sweep System.
- 3 waterproof emitters, each one it has 30titanium-steel-piezoelectric transducers of high efficiency and highresistance, specially made for use in ultrasound vats, placed on one side ofthe vat.
- Power of transducer: 50 watts.
- Power ratio: 9 watts/litre.
- Electric resistance of 6000W.
Construction and characteristics of the equipment
- Constructed in stainless steel AISI 304 and AISI 316 L of 2,5mm thickness.
- Lifting and immersion basket by pneumatic system, with the possibility of batting programming combined with ultrasonic operation.
- Lifting capacity of pneumatic platform: 300 kg
- Water discharge by 11/2” valve.
- Oil removal by a surface sweepby means of the low-pressure pump and auxiliary settling tank
- Detector with automatic stop due to lack of water level
- Sensor with automatic stop due to excess of temperature (+83º).
Outward panels, and components
- Constructed in stainless steel AISI 304 with a thickness of 1,2mm.
- Heat-insulated end-of-day stainless-steel lid and withpneumatic spring.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE ANTI-VIBRATION LEGS.
- Compressed air gun for the drying of pieces
Intuitive and easy-to-use touch screen, with the following possibilities
- Ultrasound time programming: continuous or timed mode.
- Pneumatic platform batting time programming.
- Water temperature programming.
- Settling auxiliary vat operating programming.
- Display text inSpanish, French, Portuguese and English.
- On-screen function of the preparation and percentage of detergents to be used.