Industrial equipment of cleaning by ultrasounds
- Capacity: 4500 litres.
- Platform load limit: 1200 kg.
- Internal measurements: 2500 x 1500x 1200mm.
- Platform usefulmeasures: 2400 x 1300 x 980mm.
- Weight: 3000 kg.
- Power supply: 380V.
- Installed ultrasound power: 24000W.
- Model EK-1500emitters with a frequency of 40 Khz.
- 8 waterproof emitters of 3000W, each one has 60 titanium-steel-piezo electrictransducers of high efficiency and high resistance, specially made for use in ultrasound vats.
- Emitters made of stainless-steel 316 of 2,5 mm thickand placed on both sides of the vat.
- Integrated frequencysweep adjustment.
- Sweep System.
- Power of transducer: 50 watts.
- Power ratio: 5,33 watts/litre.
Construction and characteristics of the equipment
- Constructed in stainless steel AISI 304 and AISI 316L with athickness of 3 mm.
- Lifting and immersion platform by pneumatic system, with thepossibility of batting programming combined with ultrasonic operation.
- Water discharge by 11/2”valve.
- Sensor with automatic stop due to excess of temperature (83º)
Outward panels, and components:
- The outer paneling is constructed of 1 mm thick stainless-steel AISI 304.
- End-of-day covering in stainless-steel, and with anautomatic opening / closing system.
- REINFORCED ANTI-VIBRATION stainless-steel LEGS andADJUSTABLE in height.
- 2 resistance heaters of 12000w each one.
Intuitiveand easy-to-use touch screen, with the following possibilities:
- Ultrasound time programming: continuous or timed mode.
- Pneumatic platform batting time programming.
- Water temperature programming.
- Opening-closingcontrol of end-of-day lid.
- Display text inSpanish, French, Portuguese and English.
- On-screen function of the preparation and percentage of detergents to be used.