Industrial equipment of cleaning by ultrasounds
- Capacity: 2000 litres.
- Internal measurements: 1650 x 1150 x 1100mm.
- Platform useful measures: 1600 x 1000 x 850mm.
- Lifting capacity of pneumatic platform: 800 kg.
- Weight: 1550 kg.
- Power supply: 380V.
- Installed ultrasound power: 12000W.
- Model EK-1500emitter with a frequency of 40 kHz.
- 8 waterproof emitters of 1500W made of stainless-steel 316 of 2,5 mm and placed on bothsides of the vat.
- Integrated frequency sweep adjustment.
- Sweep System.
- 240 transductores piezoeléctricos de acero-titanio de alta eficiencia y de alta resistencia, especialmente fabricados para la aplicación en cubas de ultrasonidos.
- Relación de potencia: 6 vatios/ litro.
Construction and characteristics of the equipment
- Constructed in stainless steel AISI 304 and AISI 316L with athickness of 2,5mm.
- Lifting and immersion platform by pneumatic system, with the possibility of batting programming combined with ultrasonic operation.
- Liftingcapacity of pneumatic basket: 800 kg.
- Water discharge by 11/2” valve.
- Oil removal by surface sweep by means oflow pressure pump and auxiliary settling tank.
- Detector with automatic stop due to lack of water level.
- Sensor with automatic stop due to excess of temperature (+83º).
Outward panels, and components
- The outer paneling is constructed of stainless steel AISI304 with a thickness of 1.2 mm.
- End-of-day covering indouble faced stainless-steel, thermally insulated, and with an automatic opening / closing system.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE ANTI-VIBRATION LEGS.
- Compressed air gun for the drying of pieces.
- Electric resistance of 12000W.
Intuitiveand easy-to-use touch screen, with the following possibilities:
- Ultrasound time programming: continuous or timed mode.
- Pneumatic basket batting time programming.
- Water temperature programming.
- Settling auxiliary vat operating programming.
- Opening-closing control of end-of-day lid.
- Touch screen in Spanish, Portuguese, French and English.
- On-screen function of the preparation and percentage of detergents to be used.
Equipment made by EKYMA ULTRASONIDOS SMLLC are in compliance with European standards of CE marking, and with the electromagnetic and safety directives for electrical equipment 2004/108 CE and 2006/95 / CE. Moreover, it has a quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001:2015