Industrial equipment of cleaning by ultrasounds
- Capacity: 700 litres.
- Lifting capacity of pneumatic platform: 400 kg.
- Internal measurements: 1300 x 880 x 700mm.
- External measurements: 1740 x 1205 x 1160mm.
- Platform usefulmeasures: 1280 x 705 x 505mm.
- Weight: 540 kg.
- Power supply: 380V.
- Installed ultrasound power: 6000W.
- Model EK-1500emitters with a frequency of 40 Khz.
- Integrated frequency sweep adjustment.
- Sweep System.
- 4 waterproof emitters, each one has 30 titanium-steel-piezoelectric transducers of high efficiency and high resistance, specially made for use in ultrasound vats, placed on both sides ofthe vat.
- Power of transducer: 50 watts.
- Power ratio: 8,57 watts/litre.
- Electric resistance of 9000W.
Construction and characteristics of the equipment
- Constructed in stainless steel AISI 304 and AISI 316 L of 2,5mm thickness.
- Lifting and immersion basket by pneumatic system, with the possibility of batting programming combined with ultrasonic operation.
- Lifting capacity of pneumatic platform: 400 Kg.
- Water discharge by 11/2” valve.
- Oil removal by surface sweep by means of low pressure pump and auxiliary settling tank.
- Detector with automatic stop due to lack of water level.
- Sensor with automatic stop due to excess of temperature (+83º).
Outward panels, and components
- Constructed in stainless steel AISI 304 with athickness of 1,2 mm.
- Heat-insulated end-of-day stainless-steel lid and with pneumatic spring.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLEANTI-VIBRATION LEGS.
- Compressed air gun for the drying of pieces.
Intuitiveand easy-to-use touch screen, with the following possibilities:
- Ultrasound time programming: continuous or timed mode.
- Pneumatic platform batting time programming.
- Water temperature programming.
- Settling auxiliary vat operating programming.
- Display text inSpanish, French, Portuguese and English.
- On-screen function of the preparation and percentage of detergents to be used.